VITA Tax Preparation Program
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program provides free income tax preparation services to any individual or family with an income under $50,000.
IRS certified volunteers can prepare your taxes for FREE and you get your refund in as little as 9 days. No Fees. No service charges. No loan interest.
How may we help you?
Interested people receive a screening for qualification guidelines, schedule an appointment, and get free, professional tax preparation by IRS certified volunteers.
Call the VITA Appointment Line at 724-431-3767 during business hours for eligibility screening and appointment scheduling.
This VITA tax season begins on January 18th, 2023.
Tax Preparation is available at five convenient locations:
- Clearview Mall, 101 Clearview Circle, Butler, PA 16001
- Slippery Rock University’s Sustainable Enterprise Accelerator, 165 Elm Street Slippery Rock, PA 16057
- Cranberry Township Municipal Center, 2525 Rochester Road, Cranberry Township, PA 16066)
- Harvest Community Church, 143 Reed Road, Kittanning, PA 16201
- St. Luke’s Lutheran School, 330 Hannahstown Road, Cabot, PA 16023
Need Help? Call 844-360-4372
Call 844-360-4372 and speak to one of our Information and Referral specialists.
Information will be collected and an appointment will be scheduled if needed.
Follow up will be provided to make sure that you are getting the help you need.
Center for Community Resources (CCR) is an integrated point of contact for individuals and families who are in need of referrals and resources; helping to navigate the human services system.